Your Combustion Appliances & Carbon Monoxide
If you work or live with appliances that burn fuel then this website has something for you. Because anything that makes a flame, whether it's your furnace, water heater, gas oven or automobile, gives off carbon monoxide and could be potentially dangerous without the right precautions.
National Comfort Institute trains HVAC professionals to test combustion appliances and adjust them to maximize efficiency and minimize any potential carbon monoxide risks. Properly adjusted appliances will save you money by reducing the amount of fuel required for proper performance and extend the life of the appliance by reducing residue and wasted fuel.
Use this website to learn more about proper appliance combustion and carbon monoxide, then contact your local certified NCI Certified Professional to test you own equipment.